Sales is one of the highest paying jobs in the world…if you’re good at it. The only constant is change, if you keep doing what you’ve been doing you WON’T keep getting what you’ve been getting, you get less! There is a reason Doctors, Lawyers, Architects and many other highly paid professionals are required earn continuing education units, so they stay on the cutting edge of their profession. Sales people are the same, if we don’t keep learning we will get passed up by those who are.
This presentation is high energy, humorous, and impactful with actionable take-aways you can use to finish 2017 strong and set yourself or your team up for massive success in 2018. In this course, you will learn:
- Why and how sales is changing…again, and how to take advantage of it.
- How to prepare for the sale so you can crush the competition
- How the client can help you create a plan that greatly increases your chance of winning the sale
- Presentation ideas and techniques that lead to a close
- Ways to preserve relationships with customers that bought and the ones that got awayIf sales were easy everyone would do it! This is your opportunity to gain new tools and polish up some of the ones you haven’t used in a while.
For the past 30 years, Guy has been in sales on some level including holding the positions of Sales Rep. in various industries including Residential and Commercial Construction services, New and Used Automobiles, Satellite Dishes and Home entertainment, Home/Commercial Security Systems, Computer Training, and Sales/Leadership/Team Building training & coaching. He also been a Sales Manager, Branch Manager, and V.P. of Sales, and started and ran and sales and marketing business that grew to 100 employees and sales of $2.5 million dollars per month.