Play the Wow Card for Understanding Yourself and Dealing with Others
Have you ever given someone, what you thought, were clear instructions and the outcome was nothing like what you expected? Have you, on the other hand, done exactly what you thought someone wanted only to find out the communication was not as clear as you thought?
Imagine having the tools to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication of your team members as well as ways to help you be personally more effective with less stress. The way people think and act is dependent on many factors. A major factor is their personality type. In this program you learn the main four personality types. This will help you in many ways, here are a few of the advantages:
- Help team members, co-workers and supervisors feel understood and appreciated
- Improve your ability to supervise and counsel people in a way that motivates instead of alienates them
- Understand what is important to clients during a sales presentation
- Learn to place people properly within an organization so they have the greatest chance of success
One of the biggest challenges with training is using what you learn. We have all been to trainings that provided valuable information that we knew was going to help us conquer the world, only to see our notes six months later with a layer of dust on them. This program over comes one of the major weaknesses of training, application. The program includes:
- Fifty-two short audio lessons, emailed weekly. Each lesson covers one topic that will help you apply these principles. Everyone is busy today so we keep the audio lessons brief, each one is only 2-3 minutes and highlights one area to focus on for the week. Here is a sample of an audio lesson that is included with the program;
- A deck of 54 cards, each card has a reminder about that week’s lesson so you can think about the application everyday. We suggest you put the card someplace that you will see it often. Here are a couple examples of the cards you will receive.
- An eBook that includes one chapter to go along with each card and audio lesson. We suggest you read this book when you first receive the program, it should take about one hour and gives you a great overview of the entire program. It can also be used as a quick resource when you need a refresher on one of the lessons.
“I have seen over a dozen presentations on the personality types throughout the years, I finally get it! Thanks for making it so easy to understand.”
Teri Edwards, PMP, Parsippany, NJ
“Learning about the personalities has totally changed our business, from placement to coaching our employees. We use it everyday.”
Samuel Drake, Managing Director, Accora, Cambridge, UK
As you go through this program you will gain insights to help improve your communications in every area of your life. While the book is written from a business perspective the principles can be applied to every area of your life. It can help you understand your spouse better, help you motivate your children, connect better with friends, even help you when dealing with a customer service who is being unyielding to your request.
This program will equip you to:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
What would it cost to have a coach work with you everyday for a year? Even for a few minutes day it would be thousands of dollars. If you are ready to achieve more and have less stress than this is the program for you!
The investment for the entire program including 52 Audio Lessons, a deck of instruction cards and the eBook is only $250, that’s less than the price of an item off of the dollar menu each day, and it’s much healthier!